Massive heart attack, three surgeries and quintuple bypass

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      If any of you folks have been in any chat rooms with moi, i.e.,
      Firesign Chat, you know I've bitched about my `bad gallbladder'.
      Well it t'weren't moi's gallbladder, it was moi's (100% on two major
      veins) blocked heart flow.

      I plan an in-depth bloggin' about this but this is my first attempt
      to type, only about 80% of my right hand is functioning, and it may
      take awhile.

      However, talk has it that moi `tis the only known person who let-out
      a big "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee" as they took moi from intensive care to
      the operating room.
      Heck, the last thingy the kids were a-gonna hear from moi WAS going
      to be amusing.

      Over the past five years the hideously painful `gallbladder attacks'
      moi has oft times had were, in fact, heart attacks and angina.

      Stay on groovin'
      (You'll never know how much people care about you till you've been
      split open from your right ankle to you groin and just above your
      bellybutton to your neck)
      safari,
      Tor