Kilroy (Well, Freud) Was Here

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Okay, Fans,
      It doth appear that Sigmund Freud beat moi to the Amenhotep/Judaism
      connection.
      Here's the WikiPedia page

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_and_Monotheism

      SHEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!
      Now, I'm waitin' for any reversal of moi's, I'm #1, Ovid/Christ
      discovery.

      Carp, just last night moi 'twas sayin' to WifeyWu, "No matter what
      you do someone's probably done did it before;"
      I bet a million people said THAT before…..and that, & that & & & & &

      You know, I passed three phuckin' psychology course and NEVER heard
      of Freud's book.

      Stay on Groovin'
      (Well, it was still a 'rush' thinkin' moi 'twere first)
      Safari,