The Origin Of Jesus Christ - @ YouTube

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      The Origin Of Jesus Christ - @ YouTube -
      View part one at this at

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzY2bVsZK5s

      and the conclusion at this at

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sckuqPulRGk

      YouTube's most SHOCKINGINGLY ASTONUNDING video of this or any year,
      or not.

      Some background on the film: You'll notice that the two sections,
      when added, equal nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds. I had to cut
      much, of what I had planned, to make the film fit YouTube's 10
      minute limit. However, moi did not keep track of the MBs and the
      flick ran WELL over the 100 MB maximum; it has many special effects
      that enhance the visual but also increase the film's MB size.

      Anywho, do groove to TOR's latest installment of The Less Than
      Worthless Truth.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,
      TOR

      PS…..What does TOR have in store for future flicks? Perhaps a
      satire entitled "Citizen Myrrh Dock" [That may be changed to "…Myrrh
      Doc"] or perhaps a video featuring my parody of Jefferson
      Starship's "We Built This City," featuring Brittany Spears,
      entitled "She Built Her Titties (With Pop Payroll)."