Lyric Change

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      Okay, moi hast changed, in the parody "Hey! Hey! We're The Humans,"
      the word "Suppressed" to "Distressed."
      I mean, someone like Marylyn Monroe was, more than likely, not
      sexually suppressed but she 'twere sexually distressed and since
      suppressin' something distresses it as well, well.

      However the online recording shall remain the same 'cause moi 'tis
      workin' on a new parody to the "Happy Days" theme.
      Yeah, I'm pullin' weeds & throwin' seeds, too.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,