Y I K E S !!!!!!!!!

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006

      Sooooo, moi done gotz an E tellin' me that Indy Review has changed its look, much.   Sooooo, moi 'tis lookin' at  new set-up.  It's cool.    Then I remove moi's ole photo and put my Magical Mystery TOR pic at the site.   Then I click on the Monthly Download Chart and

      HOLEY SWEET MOTHER OF ODIN

      I rulzzzzzz with #1-#5.

      Indy Review's Monthly Chart

      Just provin', TOR Fans is bestest derranged fans in the whole wide world.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,