Oh yeah,

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      Oh yeah, another lill' concept I presented to the Wheeling
      Meating of the Minds group wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      `If you believe in the Bible, then you owe your existence
      to Satan because if it was not for the Devil the Bible would
      go ".....then God created Eve for Adam and they lived
      happily ever after. THE END"

      To that they just sat there, in total silence, not a peep.

      Of course moi `twas a bit more eloquent, verbose
      and animated than the above retellin' suggests.

      :-)

      The Bible would be one mightily shortened book without the Devil's
      fictional ass in there.
      What, two, maybe three pages long?

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,