Ed Wood VHS sale by TOR

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      ED WOOD movie sale - VHS format -
      A once in an existence price -
      Sold as a single lot -
      you'll get:

      1. BRIDE OF THE MONSTER

      2. GLEN OR GLENDA

      3. ORGY OF THE DEAD

      4. ONE MILLION YEARS AC/DC

      5. JAIL BAIT

      6. THE VIOLENT YEARS

      7. THE SINISTER URGE

      8. NECROMANIA

      9. ON THE TRAIL OF ED WOOD (Documentary)

      10. THE ED WOOD STORY: THE PLAN 9 COMPANION (Doc.)

      11. THE HAUNTED WORLD OF EDWARD D. WOOD, JR.(Doc.)

      12. NIGHT OF THE GHOULS

      13. ED WOOD (A Tim Burton film starring Johnny Depp -
      winner of two Academy Awards)

      All this for the once in an existence price
      of
      INCLUDING SHIPPING & HANDLING
      & Delivery Confirmation & Insurance
      of

      [Only United States Postal Service, USPS, money orders accepted]

      $59.95 .

      Check moi's Yahoo Profile.
      I've had it since 1999 and I ain't been there that long
      just to set-you-up on a movie deal.

      At Ed Wood's Holy Haven I've sent VHSes to Cinema Insomnia's Mr.
      Lobo
      and The Monster Museum's (Creator of The Harry Thomas Web Page)
      Dennis
      soooooooooooo if I say you're gonna get it, you're gonna get it.

      SPECIAL BONUS, if you act before someone else does
      (this is a ONCE ONLY deal and it IS NOT coming `round again, EVER!)
      you will also receive the famous,
      3 VHS holding,
      PINK (Fake Angora) FURRY VHS BOX.
      It's nothing fancy, but, it does make an amusing
      conversation piece, a la kitsch.

      If you want info on any of the VHSes offered just remember,
      Google is your friend.

      SUBSTITUTION ALLOWED:
      If you wish you may exchange any of the above listed
      VHSes for
      HELLBORN! THE ABORTED MASTERPIECE OF EDWARD D. WOOD, JR.
      and/or
      A LOOK BACK IN ANGORA (Doc.)

      E moi for info on where to send the USPS money order at

      tor_h_tor@...

      If you're an ED WOOD fan, opening this box will be like a
      most incredibly wonderful birthday present.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,
      TOR Hershman