That wacky Stephen Hawking

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Today's, so-far, Laugh Of The Day prize goes to Stephen Hawking.

      If you didn't see it, random chance has seemed to favor you, so-far.
      It was just phuckin' pathetic.

      OHHHHHHHHH, and here is yet another TOR music site.
      What is this, `bout 50?

      http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/bands/6114/

      Anywho, I done did a redo of "The REAL Lord's Prayer" and this is
      moi's finest, so-far.

      There is also a version of "They Ran" which I surfed into at another
      site.
      This has not been online since original Mp3.com.

      A brief history of anything that can not be put into mathematically
      subdued, psyche-security boxes; that would be brief.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,