TOR #1 for a week

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Firstly, THANK YOU ALL for the groovin' congratulatory Emails.

      Well by-golly-by-gee, our favorite iconoclastic comedy songster
      (Lill' ole moi) is top O de heap, #1,
      on the, HUGE,
      All Genres Chart for a solid week now.

      http://www.soundlift.com/browse/chart.php

      As I stated in the previous post, I NEVER
      expected to get to the top of the Rock Chart
      LET ALONE the All Genres Chart.
      Holey Crap, indeed!

      Say wonderful TOR fans, here is another site (UBL) where moi is
      (This Week) #2 on the Miscellaneous Chart.
      Folk, Fusion, Americana, Gospel, Indie Rock, Metal, Avant Garde (&
      of course Comedy) and big ole bunch of other genres are all on the
      Miscellaneous Chart.

      http://www.ubl.com/charts/misc

      BTW: I have an excellent verson of
      "Hey! Hey! We're The Humans" at UBL.