TOR Fans are #1 & so is TOR

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Okay, recall this morn in moi's post when I said I almost
      shït moi's pants when
      "The Lion Farts Tonight" made it to number 2.

      Well, HOLY CRAP!!!

      Now it's number 1 and "The Little Bummer Boy"
      (The story a Priest, a Choirboy, a Pope paying off a Judge) is now
      also in the Top Ten.

      This is the ALL GENRE Chart and NOT and not an easy one to crack
      into the upper strata on.

      http://www.soundlift.com/browse/chart.php

      Much catnip for Little One Hershman whose kitty gas inspired
      "The Lion Farts Tonight."

      Stay on Groovin' (Even MORE surprised) Safari,