Top Ten TOR

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Well, well, well, as moi stated upon viewing this
      chart the other day, "That's gotta be a mistake."

      http://www.soundlift.com/browse/chart.php

      However.....it ain't an error,
      "The Lion Farts Tonight"
      is #2 on the ALL GENRES Chart.

      You know.....I EXPECT to make #1 on a site's
      Comedy Chart.

      It was also most cool getting into the Top Five on the, much
      larger, Film Music Chart.

      But Yikes! I NEVER expected to make the
      Top Ten on the All Genres Chart, and #2 at that.

      Soooooooooo, either all of TOR's ole FonDaMax
      fans decided to have a listen to moi's stuff again, en masse,
      orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, a new group hast discovered the wonderment
      of Lion Farts (etc)?

      If you check other charts, like the Rock Chart, you'll
      find "The Little Bummer Boy" to be within the Top Five
      and crackin' the highest strata on that chart ain't
      the easiest thing to accomplish.

      Stay on Groovin' (& Surprised) Safari,