Atheist "RELIGION" Radio

  • TOR Hershman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2006
      Well, after listening for awhile it is MOST clear that Free Thought
      Radio is truly "Atheist Religion Radio."

      They have this "Conservative Atheist" guy who makes long, 100%
      correct, analytically precise diatribes about the evils of religion
      AND THEN....he does THE EXACT SAME THING.

      Then there's this guy that spent years, and years making big bucks
      playin' piano for Christies (such as pimple prophet Pat Boone) who
      sang/sing `How Happy I am to be Christian'.
      Now he is "Selling" the same CRAP under the guise of Atheism.
      He has sung of how happy he IS being an Atheist and how Atheism has
      giving his live meaning; what totally sick,
      galvanized-religious-fanatic canine feces.

      Now.....I have no doubt some of the people at FTR are sincere in
      their disbelief, but most, just as can be said about religion, are
      not "Real" Atheists.

      Some of the ridiculously repeated "Bits" on FTR are 100% correct in
      content but the following message of
      `Do as I say and joy and righteousness will be with thee - we shall
      save thee from the evil ones (send bucks)' is nothing but dogmatic
      doodoo and 100% the same as most religions.

      Stay on Groovin' (Incy Wincy DNA - Enjoyin' my death right NOW)
      Safari,