Oh where, oh where, has the Little Bummer Boy gone ?

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      Oh where, oh where, could he be?

      Well, as ole TOR was perusing the charts today moi thought to moi's
      self "Self, wait a sec.....where the heck is
      "The Little Bummer Boy?"
      It's funny as phuck fonics and it really should be on the chart."

      Then.....Duh, I remembered I placed it in the "Unclassified" genre.
      Sooooo, I began looking for the
      sub-genre "Unclassified."

      I looked in all the charts, starting with what I figured was the
      least popular classifications.

      Then to moi's surprise I found "Unclassified" as a
      sub-genre on the Rock Chart.
      To moi's greater amazement "The Little Bummer Boy" is at #8, down
      from #7 yesterday, on the funkin' Rock DOWNLOADS Chart (#12 on the
      Rock Plays Chart).
      That's a bad-ass chart.

      http://www.soundlift.com/browse/chart.php

      Well, there's one thing for sure, Inspector Clay's dead,
      errrrrrrrrrrrr, hold on, that's "Plan 9 from Outer Space."
      Sooooooooo, I guess there are TWO things for sure.
      The second being I'd not be on the chart at all if not for
      TOR Fans, the most intelligent Fans on Earth.

      Thank you for digging moi's stuff.
      Too bad that it IS digable, butt, LOL
      beats the shït outta cryin' most of the time.

      Stay on Groovin' Safrai,