Happy Solstice

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      Since the returning of the sun:), from its northern climb, is what all the hoopla holidays, in late December, actually celebrate let's take a moment from our preparations for Mithramas, on the 25th, to remember the

      True Meaning Of This Time Of Year.

      And what better way to do that than to have a listen to

      TOR's Hollow Day Favorites

      Just by clickin' you'll get

      "The Little Bummer Boy"

      And the song most hated, in general, by

      Satanists and Christians

      (Muslims and Jews ain't thrilled by it, either)

      "Jesus Is A Fraud"

      The song most despised by Atheists

      "Dine On A Beagle"

      "Amen, The Facts"

      "Jesus Christ, The Facts"

      "I'm Proud To Be In The Universe,"

      (a.k.a. "Zeus Bless The U. S. A.)

      "Mr. Rogers Cemetery"

      +

      Little Dougie's reading of that time honored classic

      "This Land Has A Little Scam"

      not to mention

      TOR & The TorTones hauntingly ethereal planetary ode

      "Our Anthem Of The Earth."

      But wait, there's more!

      If you click now, or later (perhaps), you'll also get

      that most beloved favorite of the mighty subcontinent India

      "Krispy Krishna."

      (a.k.a. "George Harrison")

      And that's not all!

      For those of you whom any thought, above the crouch, is over your head (as TOR is at times),

      there's

      "Bikini Meanie"

      "Sing Like A Ruptured Munchkin "

      "The Facts Of Farts"

      &

      "Fart O Ass."

      http://www.soundlift.com/TOR

      But hold on!

      If you click within the next time period, before human DNA is replaced,

      you'll also receive, as our free gift to you,

      TOR's

      Homeland For The Hollow Days

      collection.

      You'll get

      "Jesus Christ IS The AntiChrist"

      "Hey! Hey! We're The Humans"

      "The End Of Endings"

      (a.k.a. "The Real Abbey Road In The End)

      "Rash Limp Pa"

      (a.k.a. "Yankee Do Drugs")

      And the nondenominational anthem

      "Chanting The Name Of The Turd"

      (a.k.a. "Chanting The Name of Old TOR"

      http://www.musicclick.com/TOR

      But there's still more!

      If you click within the next without's within, without hesitation, you can also have TOR's songs that are EVEN (or odd) SAFE to play in a U. S. of A.'s newsroom, featuring TOR's hilarious

      "I Crank Called."

      http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=36555

      And of course with each and every web site comes

      TOR's eternally finite

      "The Lion Farts Tonight."

      Soooooo, brighten-up your forced goodwill and drug conjured happiness

      with a lotta little jocular jewels from TOR's brain to you and yours.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,

      :O TOR :O