TOR tops & bottoms the charts

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2005
      I just went to Sound Lift and checked where moi's XX CS is located.
      I found it on the Experimental Chart - AT DEAD LAST!

      Soooooo, I reckon moi's comedy is chart topping in its jocular
      profundity and my avant garde stuff is a joke.
      That seems about right/left.

      Oh, yeah, here is a new site I just opened.

      http://www.mixposure.com/tor-hershman/music

      I ran into moi's ole Mp3.com fellow artists
      Nige & Trev at Mixposure.

      You should download their song
      "Living World Of Sea Creatures"
      it's a hoot and half with
      mucho British whistling.

      http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=4239

      Man-O-Day! A magnificent amount of fantastically superb musical
      indie art was at ORIGINAL
      Mp3.com.
      I have about 2 & ½ CDs filled with music from there and that doesn't
      even scratch the surface.
      About 98% of it was totally not what I'd call art.
      However, that 2% was/is amazingly fine.

      When I began moi's Wheeling Artists Mp3.com station, about a week
      before we were told the whole she/he/bang was going to be destroyed,
      I ran into a group that had a song that was, it needed about 8
      seconds wroth of tweakin', WORLD CLASS tremendously good.
      I have no idea who the girl and group was that did the song.
      Crap, I didn't even, or oddly, get on CD.

      Lesson: If it's in cyber space for you and you dig it, get it now!

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,