The silver & bronze medals for International Olympian DL Comedy goes to.....

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      .....well, you know.

      Okay, I checked the "Most Downloads" section of the
      Classic/Filmmusic Chart and ole TOR has the second and third most
      downloaded comedy songs.
      "The Lion Farts Tonight" is there BUT it's the third comedy song (at
      #11 today) and "Jesus Is A Fraud & Dine On A Beagle" is #8, that
      surprised moi.

      The #1 comedy song is in Deutsch (a.k.a. German) sooooooooooooo it
      may be funny as phuck fonics, but, it took 20 members in the group
      to best ole TOR.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,
      TOR

      [| TECH NOTE: If you wanna get to the chart `copy' the 2nd half of
      the URL, click the URL then `paste' the 2nd half on to the first

      _____ OR

      just click the link then click the `Classic/Filmmusic' link at that
      page's top in the "Genre" "All Genres" area - then on that page
      click "Most Downloads" }|]

      http://www.soundlift.com/browse/chart.php?
      genre_id=145&ChartType=downloads