The International Gold Medal for Olympian Comedy goes to.....

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      TOR Hershman for "The Lion Farts Tonight."

      [ TECH NOTE: If you wanna get to the chart `copy' the 2nd half of
      the URL, click the URL then `paste' the 2nd half on to the first

      OR

      just click the link then click the `Classic/Filmmusic' link at that
      page's top ]

      Okay, I didn't even, or odd, know that comedy songs were charted at
      Sound Lift.
      Heck, when I saw that there was no specific area for the genre
      comedy I just figured that
      amusing songs weren't on the charts.
      I had no ider that film music, instrumentals, spoken word, comedy
      and more were all on one chart.
      However, due to an errant click, I went to the Classic/Film Music
      Chart and viola!
      There was Little One (The Kitty Cat) Hershman inspired "The Lion
      Farts Tonight" at #4 making it, by far, the most played/downloaded
      comedy song at the site.

      The chart is at the top. If you click "Play all" you'll get some
      extremely melodious music then moi comes in with the comedy relief.

      Stay on Groovin' (#1 at Mp3.com - #1 at Sound Lift) Safari,
      TOR

      http://www.soundlift.com/browse/chart.php?
      genre_id=145&ChartType=plays