Iconoclast TOR on Icon TOR

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Okey dokey, it has come to moi's attention that I'm becoming somewhat
      of a wee, tiny icon to some deranged, iconoclastically inclined folk.

      Sooooooooooooo, here is a satire I'm workin' on to the tune of
      George Harrison's
      "Awaiting On You All,"
      a.k.a. `Chanting The Name Of The Lord And You'll Be Free'.

      tralalala lala lala la

      By chanting the name of old TOR you will see
      it's worthless as chanting the name of any ole deity
      when earthquakes or giant storms come from the sea
      it's as helpful as if you spent your whole life chantin' Gumby
      yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

      If you open up your hearts
      blood will gush right out
      your emotions are in your brain
      not in replaceable chest spouts.

      George sang, "...the Pope owns 51% of general motors."
      George Harrison was pissed, he only owned 49% of GM's stores.
      Chant Jehovah, Krishna, Satan, Batman or TOR
      they'll equally worthless to help you, that's for sure.
      uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

      tralalala lala lala la

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,