& we laughed & laughed & laughed

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005
      Man-O-Day, did Wifey make moi laugh last night.

      She said, "You should go on the next TV Rock Star."

      LOL

      Then, as my laughter waned, shs spake thus,
      "No, I'm serious."

      LOL all over again

      Then as my amusement subsided I uttered to Wifey,
      "You ain't been payin' attention these past thirty-three years."

      Wifey replied,
      "I've been paying attention."

      Then I verily pronounced,
      "I wouldn't be allowed on a TV show that was entitled
      `BE A TALL, FAT, ICONOCLASTIC PARODY SONG WRITER/SINGER WITH GRAY
      HAIR LIVING IN WHEELING THAT CALLS HIMSELF TOR'.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,