Reports of my death/life have been selectively exaggerated and/or suppressed.

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      Reports of my death/life have been selectively exaggerated and/or
      suppressed.

      Well, cyberspace hast survived moi's absence.

      Continuance, with moi's return, should also not be a problem for the
      net.

      Yet even now, TOR can not uploaded a file of more than a few hundred
      Ks to Yahoo Groups.

      Soooooooooooooooooo, once again most noble deranged TOR fan, Sprint,
      has uploaded a file for moi.
      It's in the Files here.
      It is the long awaited "Hey! Hey! We're The Humans" based on The
      Monkees' TV show theme.

      Since most of you sensationally superior TOR fans are not nearly as
      ancient as TOR you never saw The Monkees firsthand/eye.
      I know The Monkees have been on Nickelodeon and other fares, but,
      many may not have heard the theme song.
      Sooooooooooooooooooo, here is a link where you can hear the original.
      I find a parody to usually be more enjoyable if you have some
      knowledge of the original.

      http://www.melaman2.com/tvshows/M3.html

      Also, moi's XX CS has gotten moi a listing at a Russian site.

      http://music.ariom.ru/wiki/T/

      Well, I'll, no-doubt, be venting and/or erupting at moi's Glob Blog
      soon, too.

      Once again, thanks Sprint for expediting Yahoo Group-challenged
      capacity of moi for moi.

      Be sure to tell your friends, but even more-so those whom have chosen
      to be your enemy, about TOR's latest parody.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,