  TOR   comes in 3rd at Bikini Contest

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Well, it's an olden, apparently (moi's Mp3.com site is listed), web
      page I was just informed of its existence.

      However, if Bikini Spiders and Mode D'utilisation can not, for any
      reason, fulfill their obligations as cyber bikini song
      1 & 2 place-holders, TOR will assume the awesome responsibilities of
      the position.

      Here's the page's URL.
      BTW: Bikini Kill is in also in the listing.

      http://mp3download.01-mp3search.com/top53-Bikini.html

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,
      TOR

      )))((((((