Ed Deadhead _________

  • TOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Greetings Ed, You are, of course, welcome to play any of my stuff you
      dig, but, I've never recorded a parody to Dead Music.
      I was considering doing a bit to "A Touch Of Gray" entitled
      "First Kids Go Stray."
      It's about Dubya's kids.
      Of course, I must have thunk-up a bazillion to "Casey Jones,"
      who hasn't.

      Oh, but interestingly enough, when my noggin's pelage is at it's
      longest people have remarked how much like Jerry Garcia I appear.
      I figure it's just ole tubby guy with lots of hair syndrome.

      When only moi's hair is long I get Albert Einstein.

      When I have (seldomly) a beard with short hair I get
      Psycho Amish Dude.

      When it's all short I get Gort from "The Day The Earth Stood Still."
      Well I wish, anywho.

      Best Regards for your show.

      Stay on Groovin' Safari,