606Re: Hello From SR Hairy HYMEN

  • Tor Hershman
    Apr 1, 2004
      Awwwwww, Geeeeee, I bet you say that to all the TORs.
      Anywho, I sent you an E concernin' the CD.
      I used to offer CDs to anyone, in the Group Description, but after I
      restricted membership I quit that.
      BTW, I never said that all Satanists are evil, nor all Christians,
      they're both equally wrong about Satan and/or Jesus.

      An interview.....phone - I suppose, let me know of possible times and
      something, more than likely, is a can do.

      I was thrilled to hear you dig "Sing Like a Ruptured Munchkin."
      I really dug doing that, but, it was never my most popular song at
      Crap, "Mr. Rogers' Cemetery" had more total plays.
      Now, that did surprise me.

      Hail TAN LINES,
      Hail TOR, a true DNA amoungst DNA.

      Best Regards,