One group

  • kgbenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      Hello all - we are officially down to a single group. FOlks on the
      old group were invited to join and many did. Nice to have everyone
      still interested in one area.

      Forge on folks!

      Keith
    • P.H. Rankin Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2003
        On Søndag 06 juli 2003 16:44 kgbenson wrote:
        > Hello all - we are officially down to a single group.

        Well, I hope we can liven up the group. Unfortunately no group is better than
        the participants - if they do not post anything, then the group remains dead.

        May I suggest that we all tell a little about our experiences with TBH's ?

        --
        Ping.

        venlig hilsen / best regards

        P.H. Rankin Hansen