Just starting

  • James Vroman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      I am just getting started in Beekeeping. I went to a class provided by a
      local Bee group last fall and was hooked. I am presently building a KTBH
      that is made to fit 2 supers with a nuke box in between on top of it
      so that I can super it.
      If I start out with a nuke - will the bees move down into the main part
      of the KTBH?

      Thanks,
      James
    • Joel Govostes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        If you trap the queen down there with an excluder. It would take some time. You'd have to have combs provided below.

        James Vroman <james@...> wrote:I am just getting started in Beekeeping. I went to a class provided by a
        local Bee group last fall and was hooked. I am presently building a KTBH
        that is made to fit 2 supers with a nuke box in between on top of it
        so that I can super it.
        If I start out with a nuke - will the bees move down into the main part
        of the KTBH?

        Thanks,
        James

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT