New file uploaded to TopHive

  • TopHive@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TopHive
      group.

      File : /How_to_build_a_TBH.exe
      Uploaded by : hyperbooks <totnes@...>
      Description : How To Build a Yop Bar Hive (Windows executable)

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      hyperbooks <totnes@...>
    • TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TopHive
        group.

        File : /Barefoot_Beekeeper_Intro.pdf
        Uploaded by : hyperbooks <totnes@...>
        Description : Introduction to The Barefoot Beekeeper

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TopHive
          group.

          File : /The Beekeeper's Record Book.zip
          Uploaded by : nicty95 <nicty95@...>
          Description : Free Bee record keeping book from Hirschbach Apiary (MS Access)

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          nicty95 <nicty95@...>
        • nicty95
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
            --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, TopHive@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TopHive
            > group.
            >
            > File : /How_to_build_a_TBH.exe
            > Uploaded by : hyperbooks <totnes@...>
            > Description : How To Build a Yop Bar Hive (Windows executable)
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL:

            > Regards,
            >
            > hyperbooks <totnes@...>

            I uploaded a record keeping book created with MS Access. I have the
            same one on my site it is safe to open!! Depending on what version of
            MS Office you have you may get some warning messages it is just a
            version thing. Go to www.hirschbachapiary.com and follow the
            instructions. I freely give my consent for anyone to use or alter it
            in any way they wish. I thought the software people were trying to
            take advantage of us so this was my attempt at returning fire!
            Gary
            www.hirschbachapiary.com
          • TopHive@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TopHive
              group.

              File : /Barefoot_Beekeeper_Intro.pdf
              Uploaded by : hyperbooks <totnes@...>
              Description : The Barefoot Beekeeper: Introduction to the second edition