Oxalic acid- was part of Re: new to list

  • harmony@the-wire.com
    Message 1 of 36 , May 23 6:48 PM
      Hi Ping,
      -What type of climate are you in?
      -What form does the oxalic acid come in, and what is the protocol for
      applying it?

      Here in Ontario Canada we often use formic acid impregnated unto soft
      pressed-wood pads wrapped in plastic, with holes punched into the
      plastic, spaced 1cm above the top bars, for 3 weeks in the spring.
      Dale

    • harmony@the-wire.com
      Message 36 of 36 , May 25 3:48 PM
        Thanks Ping, will do.