I am pleased to have joined TopHive

  • Marty Hardison
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007
      For the past few years I have been inactive in the beekeeping
      community. Family needs had take precedence. But now I have more time
      for bees. I am astounded by how much has changed. I started out by
      posting some of my materials on a website:
      home.comcast.net/~topbarbeehives/
      Included on this site is a plan of the Hardison topbar hive. Besides
      making these materials available I am glad to interact with those who
      are pursuing their own beekeeping using topbar hives.

      Marty
    • Scot McPherson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007
        Marty it's good to see you on the list. Some of the stuff you have published
        and things you have spoken to me about has affected my beekeeping principles
        and hive designs. I am not sure you remember me, but I used to bother you
        once in a while about 5 or 6 years ago. How are things with D.U.G. ?

        Scot McPherson

        For the past few years I have been inactive in the beekeeping
        community. Family needs had take precedence. But now I have more time
        for bees. I am astounded by how much has changed. I started out by
        posting some of my materials on a website:
        home.comcast.net/~topbarbeehives/
        Included on this site is a plan of the Hardison topbar hive. Besides
        making these materials available I am glad to interact with those who
        are pursuing their own beekeeping using topbar hives.

        Marty

        The group archive and other pages can be accessed at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHive

        roup archive and other pages can be accessed at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHive

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • girl mark
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2007
          Marty's hive design is also what a lot of us in the SF Bay Area use-
          it's the most widespread TBH shape here.

          Mark

          Marty Hardison wrote:

          > For the past few years I have been inactive in the beekeeping
          > community. Family needs had take precedence. But now I have more time
          > for bees. I am astounded by how much has changed. I started out by
          > posting some of my materials on a website:
          > home.comcast.net/~topbarbeehives/
          > Included on this site is a plan of the Hardison topbar hive. Besides
          > making these materials available I am glad to interact with those who
          > are pursuing their own beekeeping using topbar hives.
          >
          > Marty

        • Paul Rowland
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15, 2007
            I just wanted to say it's good to have you here Marty!! We appreciate your
            dedication and hard work in the top bar arena.