Re: [TopHive] Lang nucs in TBHs

  • David Croteau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      I have a thought, wedge two straps of wood far enough apart in the the kenya hive so you can put the full frames in side ways, maybe 3 or 4 of them. If you have more brood than that put in the rear on the floor upside down, maybe put them all upside down & they'll move to the topbars.
      What you think Michael???
      Dave, Skowhegan,ME