East Bay top bar and organic beekeeper's meeting- Febuary

  • girl mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I had a chat with K. Ruby about having the East Bay TBH/organic
      beekeepers' club meeting, starting in the beginning of Feb. We decided
      on Wednesday night, Frb 7th, location to be announced. I assume a 7 pm
      meeting time would be a good one. I think I'll host it at my house in
      Berkeley, but we didn't get quite that far in our discussion (we can
      probably also ask the Ecology Center for meeting space, they're
      supportive of this when I mentioned it in the past, I think)

      I'd been kicking this idea around with lots of local TBH'ers for months,
      maybe having regular monthly or bimonthly get-togethers. We've also
      talked about having a TBH-specific conference sometime.

      Email me with 'East Bay TBH' in the subject line to get further
      announcements, though I"ll definitely also list it here.

      Mark