For Sasha

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
      Sasha,
      I got your message, but I was not here when it came. My computer
      was in the middle of having a problem, so I could not reply when I saw
      the message. As for yahoo, login to the webpage and revalidate you
      e-mail address. If you wish to contact me again on IM, I am happy to
      talk to you.

      --
      Scot McPherson
      The McPherson Family Honey Farms
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
        Thanks Scot, I have just seen your message, I will contact you. But we
        can talk here on the group also.

        Sasha

        --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Scot Mc Pherson" <scot.mcpherson@...>