Re: [TopHive] bomb sniffing bees

  • Ron & Eefje
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30 11:58 AM
      Hello,

      That isn't really news any more, a few years ago I already pointed this
      out to many people, from an article that I found. The other article was
      much more informative than this one as well....if I could just find it
      in one of my 15 folders with beekeeping articles!

      Ron van Mierlo

      Cynthia Loebig skrev:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Take a look at this article...
      >
      > http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/28/061128195254.60lulh8n.html

    • Scot Mc Pherson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
        Sasha,
        I got your message, but I was not here when it came. My computer
        was in the middle of having a problem, so I could not reply when I saw
        the message. As for yahoo, login to the webpage and revalidate you
        e-mail address. If you wish to contact me again on IM, I am happy to
        talk to you.

        --
        Scot McPherson
        The McPherson Family Honey Farms
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
          Thanks Scot, I have just seen your message, I will contact you. But we
          can talk here on the group also.

          Sasha

          --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Scot Mc Pherson" <scot.mcpherson@...>