Scott

  • David Croteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hi Scott took you advice about the bees propolizing the sliding floor
      and will only slid in temporally when needed.
      Posted pictures of my tbh's.
      Dave
      PS Pasted all foundation and strips in top-bars with flour paste and
      have lost no combs from August 1st to present.
      Also have 3 lc hives, 1 tbh & 6 nuc's going into winter, will be very
      satified if half make it.
      Spring can not come to soon for me, I imagine you're a little
      anxious yourself .
      The trick may be to learn to accept losses of 50% as normal.
      Had two LC's going into winter, lost one , the other swarmed, no honey
      this year.
      This time have ten going into winter????????