Bay Area Top Bar and Apitherapy

  • acornjean
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      This is a reminder of the 2nd Saturday Top Bar Meeting,
      Nov 11, 06
      for the SF Bay area and extended northern CA area.
      We are meeting in Napa at a small urban farm.
      11-2.
      Before this meeting, the Napa Beekeeper club is holding an Introduction to Apitherapy.

      Apitherapy: The Queen of All Healing Modalities with Priscilla Coe
      Saturday, November 11,
      9:30 - 10:30 AM, Napa

      Come for a brief introduction to apitherapy, the therapeutic use of the
      hive products -- varietal honeys, pollen, propolis, royal jelly, and bee
      venom therapy. Learn how the ancient art of apitherapy is finding a
      renewal around the world in both preventive medicine and in reversing
      difficult medical conditions. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early as
      we will be starting promptly, with lots to cover. No live bees will be
      used. Priscilla Coe, a Sonoma beekeeper, has completed four courses on
      apitherapy and has just returned from the first international conference
      on apitherapy in Athens, Greece. She is a regular contributor to the
      Journal of the American Apitherapy Society.
      There is no charge for this event.

      9:30 - 10:30 Apitherapy Talk
      11-2 Top Bar Meeting

      We hope to see you Saturday the 11th of Nov
      Email me for directions in Napa, CA