Re: [TopHive] bees are clustering on the bottom of my TBH

  • Barry Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
      Yes this time of year
      On 26 Jul 2013 09:03, "KevinR" <gritgranite@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > i have a TBH with a screened bottom. recently the bees or a large number
      > of them have begun clustering on the bottom of the hive against the
      > screened bottom.
      >
      > is this normal?

    • Kevin Rarick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
        It's quite warm out this time of year. Mid 81F/27C during the day and
        57F/14C at night. they've been doing this for a while so i don't think
        they're going to swarm. seems to be plenty of room in the hive still. a few
        bars left on each side. perhaps its just better temperature regulation?