Re: [TopHive] Fwd: Empty top-bar hives for sale

  • Mary Akins
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
      Where are you? Shipping is a factor. Any photos?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 6:26 PM, Acacia McCombs <acacia.mccombs@...> wrote:

      > I have 2 top-bar hives for sale with no bees. One is a Crowder hive and one
      > is a bit smaller, but the bars have been modified to be interchangeable
      > between the two. I will sell both for $200. I also have some equipment for
      > sale if you are interested in a smoker, gloves, a hive tool, jacket and
      > veil, etc.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Acacia
      > acacia.mccombs@...

    • Acacia McCombs
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
        I am in Santa Fe, NM.

      • Mary Akins
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
          That is pretty far for me, I am in Kentucky.

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Acacia McCombs <acacia.mccombs@...> wrote:

          > I am in Santa Fe, NM.

        • jarvisbeeme
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
            Hi - sounds like you're getting out of the bee biz. If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious as to why? Thanks.