Fwd: Empty top-bar hives for sale

  • Acacia McCombs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12 3:26 PM
      I have 2 top-bar hives for sale with no bees. One is a Crowder hive and one
      is a bit smaller, but the bars have been modified to be interchangeable
      between the two. I will sell both for $200. I also have some equipment for
      sale if you are interested in a smoker, gloves, a hive tool, jacket and
      veil, etc.

      Thanks,
      Acacia
      acacia.mccombs@...

    • Mary Akins
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13 3:22 AM
        Where are you? Shipping is a factor. Any photos?

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 12, 2013, at 6:26 PM, Acacia McCombs <acacia.mccombs@...> wrote:

        > I have 2 top-bar hives for sale with no bees. One is a Crowder hive and one
        > is a bit smaller, but the bars have been modified to be interchangeable
        > between the two. I will sell both for $200. I also have some equipment for
        > sale if you are interested in a smoker, gloves, a hive tool, jacket and
        > veil, etc.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Acacia
        > acacia.mccombs@...

      • Acacia McCombs
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14 8:13 AM
          I am in Santa Fe, NM.

        • Mary Akins
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14 4:35 PM
            That is pretty far for me, I am in Kentucky.

            Sent from my iPad

            On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Acacia McCombs <acacia.mccombs@...> wrote:

            > I am in Santa Fe, NM.

          • jarvisbeeme
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15 7:32 AM
              Hi - sounds like you're getting out of the bee biz. If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious as to why? Thanks.