Re: Starting two tbhs

  • mdm106(Michael)
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
      Hi You can always set up your top bar hive and put a swarm lure in it. That way the bees come to you. I have 11 hive all caught while sitting in my back yard and watching them move in to my hives. lol
      mike

    • geoffrey_roberts@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 9:29 AM
        i found packaged bees from Pigeon Forge. Also, i am looking for swarms.