I have honey gates for sale if anyone is interested

  • mommyhen42
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 2:13 PM
      I have a large box of honey gates for sale if anyone is interested

      I want $10 each for them and $5 for shipping per flat rate box to your door (I can fit up to 4 honeygates into a small flat rate box)

      Let me know if you are interested.

      also I expect to be getting in some queen clips next week or the week after that will be available for $4 ea with the same shipping.