Hello from a Newbeek in Kentucky.

  • richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      I'm just getting started in the planning stages of beekeeping, and thought that I would thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experience on this website. It has been a great help in making the decision to go topbar and treatment free. I can't wait until april when my nucs arrive!
    • Jorg Kewisch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        How do you move the bees from a nuc into a top bar hive? Shouldn't you
        have bought packages?

        Jorg