sustainability in beekeeping

  • santiagosabejas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      Kitty-N-Bee Wallace Family Apiary
      Hello,
      We run Langstroth hives and have been very interested in having a couple of Top Bar Hives. I have a question do you all use Mouse Guard or entrance reducers in the TBH.
      Thank you,
      Santiago Wallace

      http://wallacefamilyapiary.yolasite.com/

      Wallace Family Apiary
      We are a beekeeping business, located in Los Alamos, New Mexico. This is our first year in New Mexico, and we will be re-building around June and July our Apiary. All of our Florida bees remained in Florida. Look for posts in the comming months.

      Wallace Family Apiary, a small family beekeeping business, proud to be relocated to New Mexico. We enjoy outdoors and nature, working with the bees, building our own equipment, sharing our experiences to others who may just be starting out in beekeeping (New Bees), and Honey….We love honey.
      www.wallacefamilyapiary.wordpress.com