Re: (no subject)

  • Jesse Loren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      I started out with a top bar, but no support in my area. I had problems
      and couldn't really address them. I transfered the comb to a Langstroth
      box and added a few frames of brood. I like having the boxes because I
      have more choices with bee care. I still have my TBH, but it is empty. I
      might try to place a swarm in there next spring, but only if my bees
      survive the winter.