kitty & bee Wallace Family Apiary

  • santiagosabejas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Bee sure and visit the link below: http://wallacefamilyapiary.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/progress-of-our-two-honey-bee-colonies/
      We are here in New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment caring for bees in the Southwest United States. My work brought me here to Los Alamos, NM and I left my Florida bees in Florida, with a fellow beekeeper. Now we are re-starting our Beekeeping operation and we are reaching for the sky. We are in the process of possibly buying some land her in New Mexico that is an excellent location for honey Bees. We are in a new locality, have New Mexican bees, and a new twist to our name: Kitty-N-Bee Wallace Family Apiary. Currently we have just two hives, that came from Nucs and we are feeding them like mad. Oh, boy are they really taking the syrup down and the colonies are doing well. Keep and eye on us at Wallacefamilyapiary.wordpress.com and see how we progress. Have a wonderful Labor day, (labour if you are English), and Happy Beekeeping!! http://wallacefamilyapiary.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/progress-of-our-two-honey-bee-colonies/