Re: [TopHive] The Power of Essential Oils

  • Barry Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012
      That's interesting Mark. I try not to dress up as a space man when
      attending to my bees, but if they are in a bad mood I sometimes pick lemon
      balm tops and thread them around my hat - seems to work.
      Barry

      On 22 August 2012 17:03, <elegans@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > neat!!!

    • karon
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012
        You can use essential oils in your hives as well. there are many mite
        solvers that use various essentials as active ingredients. Look at some of
        the things you are buying and, since she has essentials in the house, use
        those and make your own. I used to do it all the time when I was a soap
        maker. Since I was a professional soap maker, I bought my EOs in 25# cans,
        for the most part. It saved me a fortune on bee meds among other things<G>

        Karon Adams

        Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

        You can send a free Rosary to a soldier!

        www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary

        www.YellowRibbonRosaries.com