Re: [TopHive] Top Bar "The Right Bee"

  • Barry Lay
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      For the very best written info on manging Top Bar Hives I suggest reading everything at this site: http://www3.telus.net/conrad/toc.htm

      This is a Peace Corps document that has clarified everything for me. I made every possible mistake this, my first year of beekeeping. Mr. Gentry's simple "How to" for everything regarding Top Bar Hives, Bees, Management, etc. shows me that it can be done.

      I think it will help you to deal with the quick and strong flows also.

      Thanks

      Barry Lay

      mo <mo_ontheroad@...> wrote:
      I have a problem here in the East that the flows are
      Quick and strong. I want to start a bunch, 5-10 TB Hives
      but I am worried about swarming and bees not building
      comb quick enough to provide space for the Queen. What
      types of bees are recommended for TB hives?

      Beekeeping Tbh Beekeeping supplies Beekeeping equipment