Re: mice in tbh question

  • Robert Robbins
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2012
      I've had spiders in some hives but they don't seem to be a problem. Usually when I open the hive the spiders will run away. I did have a big web in one hive that was at the end of the hive the bees weren't using yet. I just took it out and haven't seen it since. I have some bushes with a lot of spiders near some hives and have noticed one or two bees in the webs. The spiders don't seem to be that big of a problem though. Good luck with the mice.