propolis question

  • karnak1066
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 5:46 PM
      I've read that propolis from different areas have different properties. I was wondering if anyone on the list has examined the propolis from their hives and what the results were.
      Also, is there anyone on the list keeping bees in the redwoods region on the west coast of the U.S.? I noticed that redwoods contain natural anti fungal chemicals and was wondering if anyone in that region noticed similar characteristics in the propolis.
      One more thing, does anyone know of a database that contains information about propolis from different regions?

      Thanks,

      Rob Robbins