Last year I visited a commercial beekeeper and this is episode 1

  • santiagosabejas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      http://wallacefamilyapiary.blip.tv/ From Wallace Family Apiary

      Hello,
      This is a new project I'm working on to try and spread the news about the
      different aspects of beekeeping. In these series I'm going to talk about my
      visit with a commercial beekeeper, (current episode 1), about how to split
      colonies, how to rear queens, how to allow your splits/divisions to rear it's
      own queens, how to perform bee removals: trap outs and cut outs, capturing
      swarms, exploring Top Bar Hives (TBH),how to move bees across town or across the state,and many other
      beekeeping topics. Please visit this link and find out what it's all about. I
      think you will enjoy.
      Happy Beekeeping!
      Santiago & Angela Wallace
      Wallace Family Apiary