A link to a post on my Beekeeping blog on Pollen Substitute patties

  • santiagosabejas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      I have previously posted a link from my beekeeping blog to my Yahoo beekeeping groups, it was very well received by everyone, and I thought I would do the same tonight. In that previous beekeeping post I wrote about the "Bee Friendly FarmingTM" initiative.

      The subject of my latest beekeeping blog, is mainly on Pollen Substitute Patties, my thoughts on pollen substitute patties, a list of the ingredients we use in making these patties along with mixing directions. There is also a video, of how we at Wallace Family Apiaries actually placed the pollen substitute patties on the colonies, my son helped in filming and opened his first few hives all by himself. During the video I narrate what we are doing and I talk in depth about the "Bee Friendly FarmingTM" initiative. It's a great Beekeeping post, I'm proud of it and I hope you will enjoy it. Happy Beekeeping and below is the link to blog post.
      Santiago Wallace of Wallace Family Apiary

      http://wallacefamilyapiary.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/feeding-making-pollen-substitute-patties/