top bar in California

  • Eric Rocher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      hi Everyone I am new to the group. I would love to start some top bar hives
      in the bay area. there are a lot of design out there and I know that a lot
      of people have tried many different things and may know what works better
      for the west cost and more particulary the region of san francisco.
      Thanks for your help. Eric

    • jarrybaxon@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hi Eric
        Try Biobees.com and the NATURAL BEEKEEPING FORUM, we have members in your neck of the woods.
        Barry